ACL Injuries updates: From prevention to Return to Play
- DATES: 11, 12 May 2019
- SCHEDULE: 14 hours
- TIMES: Saturday and Sunday: 9.00h - 13.00h ; 14.30h-17.30h
- CITY: ZARAGOZA. Podium Clinic (See Google Maps location)
- TEACHER: NICKY VAN MELICK (More about her)
NOTE: This course is only applicable for Physiotherapist. The course will be taught in english with spanish translation. Manuals will be in english.
After this course you will be able to diagnose ACL and concomitant injuries and to rehabilitate patients with ACL injuries or after ACL reconstruction, based on the latest evidence.
This ACL course will be an interactive course with both lectures and practical skills.
Program day 1:
· Etiology of ACL injuries
· Diagnosis of ACL injuries and concomitant injuries
· Conservative and/or preoperative rehabilitation
· Orthopedic techniques
Program day 2:
· Postoperative rehabilitation
· Return to play measurements
· Prevention of reinjuies